Listen, we understand that security risks are scary. But we promise it isn’t all doom and gloom – we’re here to help fight these battles with you! We recently talked about Business Email Compromise (BEC) and covered how these attacks allow a malicious actor to send and receive e-mail like a legitimate user, which can lead to damaging financial loss (e.g. invoice fraud) and data breaches. Now let’s talk about what Proton can do to combat your BEC risk.
Microsoft 365 is likely a crucial component in your everyday operations, yet email security tends to be a weak spot in a business’s cybersecurity landscape. We’d like to introduce Account Shield, our fully-managed online account and email security service. Account Shield is designed to reduce the likelihood and impact of BEC attacks. Our service provides comprehensive protection for your dealership’s Microsoft 365 environment, focusing on identity and email security. It’s like building a fortress around your Microsoft 365 account.
Here’s how it works:
- Tailored Microsoft 365 Licensing: Our knights – ahem, security professionals – will work with you to select the appropriate Microsoft 365 licensing and product selection, ensuring your dealership has the necessary security features in place while minimizing unnecessary expenses.
- Secure Setup: Our knights, can implement critical security settings that are often overlooked to ensure Microsoft 365 email and Azure AD are set up for full protection. This includes:
- Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for all users.
- Conditional access to prevent unauthorized logins. Think of this as the firewall to block login attempts.
- Logging of malicious or suspicious activity.
- Best-in-class email filtering (don’t feed the phish!).
- Email banner notifications regarding suspicious messages.
- Proactive Monitoring and Rapid Response: Our security professionals monitor login attempts in Microsoft 365, and if anything gets past initial defenses, we take immediate action to remove the aggressor, restore your accounts to a secure state, and investigate the event.
Save yourself a few headaches with our Account Shield security service, and avoid the costly consequences of a BEC attack! With our expertise and proactive approach to cybersecurity, you can safeguard your business and instill trust in your customers. Want more information? Chat with us!