What is an IT Assessment?
Before you invest another penny on IT, our goal is to make sure you get your money’s worth. Our staff is highly-trained to pay attention to not only your technology infrastructure, but also how it creates synergy with your dealership as a whole. An effective IT assessment will identify strengths and weaknesses, as well as suggest methods to boost efficiency, productivity, and profitability. By analyzing and testing ALL of the data within the “digital environment” that exists, a truly well-rounded assessment can be made and a successful strategy can then be developed.
Areas of Focus
When performing an assessment, key areas of focus include but are not limited to:
- Technology Management (Planning, support, and documentation)
- Network Topology (Design, cabling, and internet connectivity)
- Security (Firewall, perimeter, physical, and wireless security)
- Server Infrastructure (Hardware, operating systems, and storage)
- Network Services (Directory services, administrative policies, remote access, and redundancy)
- Network Applications (Communication, collaboration, and financial management)
- PC Fleet
What are the benefits of IT Assessments?
In addition to substantial cost savings, there are many benefits of having an assessment performed:
- Identify gaps in processes and procedures between users and management
- Conservation and utilization of resources by mapping for consolidation, virtualization, and manageability strategies
- Improve productivity or efficiency, thereby reducing cost and resource constraints
- Due diligence reporting in the event of mergers or acquisitions
- Review and recommendation for your current or internal IT sourcing arrangements