What are the benefits of IT Assessments?
In addition to substantial cost savings, there are many benefits of having an assessment performed:
- Identify gaps in processes and procedures between users and management
- Conservation and utilization of resources by mapping for consolidation, virtualization, and manageability strategies
- Improve productivity or efficiency, thereby reducing cost and resource constraints
- Due diligence reporting in the event of mergers or acquisitions
- Review and recommendation for your current or internal IT sourcing arrangements